Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend mail call

Over the weekend I received a few of my orders along with a set of indie polishes to review. I wont post the polishes until the review is done and their owner is notified that I am posting so she can put them up in her store as they are brand new and not even listed yet. But I promise you will love them because they are awesome!

I received the last 30 3d molds that I ordered off of aliexpress. Can I just tell you that I love these 3D molds there is soo much you can do with them and you can use them for more then nails. I do custom cell phone cases and little bit of deco den and some of these molds are perfect for that. Also I have read and seen that you can use resin and hot glue in the molds. I have some duplicates so I think I am going to try poly clay in there also, but sometimes the poly clay can ruin things that are plastic so That is why I am using a dupe.

I am super excited about getting my swatch wheels as using tips was getting really old and for some reason were ending up all over the house. im going to assume that it was my cat stealing them. I got 20 for 4 bucks shipped on ebay. check out steals and deals for the link.

I also got my order of what should have been hallow stars but they sent the wrong ones and I got hearts. I am not that upset as they were still a really good price 1.34 a piece and I can use them but I still want my stars. Looks like I am going to have to contact them and see if I can get the stars.


Today as I am writing this I got my order of dual forms. I am soooo excited about these. I make custom glitter mixes and wanted a no fuss no muss way to show what they look like in acrylic and these look like they may be what I am looking for. I got a set of 100 for 2.40 shipped. Now only if my acrylic would come I have been waiting for that order for a month now :( I have 20 something mixes that I need to sample and get online. So hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment