Tuesday, April 2, 2013

And so it begins!

Hello all you polish addicts and welcome to nail chatter!
I am not what you would call a girly girl be any means but nail polish and nail art are a very sick sick obsession for me. I can say that it all started about a year ago when I came across nail stamping and has gone down hill from there. Being a stay at home mom of two little monsters I spend quite some time on the internet and have watched every video, visited tons of blogs, spent hours on pintrest, researched, and even have done some indie stuff for sale. After all this I decided that I would like to give blogging a go for myself so here goes!  If you are looking for the latest opi or china glaze swatch you will not find it here Sorry ladies, nothing against them I just simply cant bring myself to pay full price for them. because along with being obsessed I am a bargin hunter! I love clearence shopping, couponing, and just plane getting the best deal I can. I live for it! No, I am not and extreme couponer those people are nuts! :) I just like a good deal or getting an item for pretty cheap. What you will find here are tutorials, reviews of plates, indie polishes, good bargins that I find in stores and online and some diy. And of corse there will be nail art lots of nail art as I change my nails every three days or so. May the blogging adventure in to the world of nails and nail art begin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment