Thursday, April 4, 2013

Todays Mani!

Good Morning all. Today I am sporting a new mani and wanted to share with you. The inspiration came from a pair of underware I saw at the store. Just goes to show you inspiration can come from any where!
I used OPI nail envy after takig care of my cuticles and oiling my hands. The polishes in the manicure are wet n wild's french white creme, Sinful colors pink forever, and black and seche vite as my top coat.

I also used 3 stamping plates QA4, M45, and KD23. I got all three off aliexpress.
Now on to the nails!
I love this manicure it is soo cute and alot of fun. I am sad at the same time this could have been so much better had my black not been almost gone, I need to get a new one. It made some of the stamping images not as clear as I wanted and made it hard to paint the black on the thumb so the lines came out thicker then I wanted. I will be redoing this manicure at a later time maybe in blue.




As you can clearly see I am not a pro by any means but I am getting there lol. you should have seen what my nails looked like about 3 months ago. I think my three year old did a better job then me :)
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment